With the changes surrounding COVID-19, our clinic is taking steps to ensure continuity of care for our patients while keeping the health and safety of all in mind.
Read about how to protect yourself and those around you from COVID-19.
Are your children returning to school in the fall? Have you recently traveled outside Canada? Have a look at our list of resources to keep you up-to-date about COVID-19 developments and recommendations.
With the changes surrounding COVID-19, our clinic is taking the following steps to ensure continuity of care while keeping the health and safety of all in mind:
- this will determine if your medical issue can be managed virtually (ie. by telephone or video conference) or whether an in-office visit is needed
• Contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 or your local public health unit
• If you are in need of IMMEDIATE medical attention, call 911 or go to your local emergency room
• you are at risk of being a carrier of COVID-19 and passing it on to others
• you should stay in Quarantine for 14-days after your return to Canada;
• Click for more information for Returning Travelers
• If you have no symptoms after 14 days, you can resume your normal daily activities
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms that may suggest COVID-19, take the Self Assessment from Public Health to determine what your next steps should be.
This website has all the information about the current health status of COVID-19 in Toronto.
Up-to-date information about the status of the COVID-19 Pandemic in Ontario including case counts and the provincial response.
Watch this short slideshow with tips on preparing your children for returning to school: Helping your Family Prepare for Return to School
If you are feeling anxious, please read the attached resource for some useful tips:
If you have traveled outside of Canada, you are required to Quarantine for 14 days immediately upon your return and self monitor for symptoms of COVID-19. For further details visit:
Read about the global status of the COVID-19 Pandemic.