PRE-REGISTRATION for eligible groups for COVID-19 vaccination is now available. Pre-registration will allow the Vaccine Clinic to contact you when the vaccine becomes available to your priority group.
At this time, our office does not have any Covid-19 vaccine supply and have not been notified as to if/when this will take place. We therefore encourage all patients who meet the eligibility criteria to pre-register with one of the following hospitals.
With the changes surrounding COVID-19, our clinic is taking steps to ensure continuity of care for our patients while keeping the health and safety of all in mind.
Read about how to protect yourself and those around you from COVID-19.
COVID-19 Fact Sheets, Tools for parents of school-aged children and information on how to use PPE, self-isolate and/or get tested.
Links to reliable online resources to keep you up-to-date about COVID-19 developments and recommendations.
With the changes surrounding COVID-19, our clinic is taking the following steps to ensure continuity of care while keeping the health and safety of all in mind:
- this will determine if your medical issue can be managed virtually (ie. by telephone or video conference) or whether an in-office visit is needed
• Contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 or your local public health unit
• If you are in need of IMMEDIATE medical attention, call 911 or go to your local emergency room
• you are at risk of being a carrier of COVID-19 and passing it on to others
• you should stay in Quarantine for 14-days after your return to Canada;
• Click for more information for Returning Travelers
• If you have no symptoms after 14 days, you can resume your normal daily activities
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms that may suggest COVID-19, take the Self Assessment from Public Health to determine what your next steps should be.
Up-to-Date information about the COVID vaccinations, side effects, and the status of the phased vaccine rollout provincial plan.
This website has all the information about the current health status of COVID-19 in Toronto.
Up-to-date information about the status of the COVID-19 Pandemic in Ontario including case counts and the provincial response.
An online Screening Tool to help you decide if you or your child should attend school/child care today.
If you are feeling anxious, please read the attached resource for some useful tips:
If you have traveled outside of Canada, you are required to Quarantine for 14 days immediately upon your return and self monitor for symptoms of COVID-19. For further details visit:
Read about the global status of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Wilson Medical Group
Copyright © 2021 Wilson Medical Group - All Rights Reserved.